Infection Control Consulting Services
With over 30 years in the health care industry, ICCS has provided numerous organizations throughout the United States with infection prevention and control services tailored to their specific needs.
Services range from assistance with healthcare-associated infection surveillance to developing comprehensive programs for compliance with The Joint Commission, Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) and other accreditation agencies.
ICCS provides the expertise of Founder and President Phenelle Segal, RN, CIC. Phenelle is a key stakeholder and member of the task force for The Health and Human Services (HHS)National Action Plan to Prevent Healthcare-Associated Infections: Roadmap to Elimination. She has also served as the lead infection prevention analyst for the Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority, helping develop the HAI mandatory reporting program.
Recent Company News
- Phenelle featured in May 2015 issue of Healthcare Purchasing News discussing ASC infection prevention
- Phenelle to present at ASCA 2015 on ambulatory surgery center infection control
- Phenelle named ambulatory surgery center (ASC) woman leader to know by Becker's ASC Review
- Phenelle to present at 2015 FSASC Quality and Risk Management Conference on ASC infection prevention
- ICCS launches new blog on Florida infection control and prevention
- Phenelle featured in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review column on Ebola preparedness
- Phenelle interviewed twice by CBS 12 News television on Ebola (Interview 1 | Interview 2)
- Phenelle interviewed by Long-Term Living on stemming the threat of multidrug-resistant organisms
- Phenelle interviewed by ABC News 25 television on spread of Ebola