Infection Control Consulting Services
With over 30 years in the healthcare industry, ICCS has provided numerous organizations throughout the United States with infection prevention and control services tailored to their specific needs.
A variety of expert services are offered to assist facilities with "best practices" as well as compliance with regulations and standards, including, but not limited to, federal requirements (CMS), The Joint Commission, AAAHC, DNV and more.
ICCS provides the expertise of Founder and President Phenelle Segal, RN, CIC. Phenelle is a key stakeholder and member of the task force for The Health and Human Services (HHS) National Action Plan to Prevent Healthcare-Associated Infections: Roadmap to Elimination. She has also served as the lead infection prevention analyst for the Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority, helping develop the HAI mandatory reporting program.
Recent Company News
- Phenelle to present pre-meeting workshop at ASCA 2016 on "Infection Prevention and Control in an ASC QAPI Program"
- Phenelle contributes column to Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality on 2016 areas of focus for infection prevention
- Phenelle featured in NurseCompetency column on medical device reprocessing
- Phenelle publishes special report on CDC Health Advisory on recommended reprocessing procedures
- AmkaiSolutions interviews Phenelle about the revised ambulatory surgery center Infection Control Surveyor Worksheet
- Phenelle identifies five areas creating ongoing barriers to effective infection prevention and control practices in AORN's OR Exec newsletter
- Outpatient Surgery Magazine quotes Phenelle in report on updated infection control compliance guidelines for ASCs
- Phenelle featured in May 2015 issue of Healthcare Purchasing News discussing ASC infection prevention