ICCS and Briggs Healthcare have partnered to deliver healthcare providers with a wide variety of consulting services relating to infection control, prevention and remediation.
To receive a FREE infection prevention and control online assessment scored by infection control expert and ICCS President Phenelle Segal, click this button:
To ensure organizations, including hospitals, nursing homes, ambulatory surgery centers and physician practices, meet regulatory compliance and maintain the highest standards, ICCS services include:
- On-site facility assessment visits, complete with detailed reports of findings, suggestions and guidance for improvement
- Development of basic and comprehensive customized infection prevention programs
- Assistance with accreditation and regulatory requirements including preparation of and assistance with corrective plans of action
- Risk assessment and risk reduction strategies
- On-site, web-based and/or audio-based educational programs
Interested in learning more about how ICCS can make your organization safer and better ensure compliance with rules and regulations? Fill out the form to your right and an ICCS representative will contact you.